Team Sambhava FoundationbuilttheTeam SambhavaWebsite [https://www.teamsambhava.in] and Team Sambhava AppasaFreeapp.ThisserviceisprovidedbyTeam Sambhavaatno cost andisintendedforuseasis.
This platform (Website and Mobile App) is built to allow users (volunteers)to promote social services to the needy. Team Sambhava emphasize on empowering students by sharing knowledge and mentoring them to reach their goals. Team Sambhavafocuses on uplifting students from various backgrounds, providing moral support creating confident and independent individuals.
IfyouchoosetouseourService,thenyouagreetothecollectionanduseofinformationinrelationto this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving theService. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this PrivacyPolicy.
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certainpersonally identifiable information, including but not limited to Name, Email, phone number andlocation. The information that we request will be retained by us and used as described in this privacypolicy.
Wewanttoinform youthatwheneveryouuseourService,inacaseofanerrorintheappwecollectdata and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Datamayincludeinformation suchas yourdevice InternetProtocol(“IP”)address,devicename,operatingsystemversion,theconfigurationoftheappwhenutilizingourService,thetimeanddateofyouruseof theService, andotherstatistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous uniqueidentifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on yourdevice’sinternal memory.
ThisServicedoesnotusethese“cookies”explicitly.However,theappmayusethirdpartycodeandlibraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option toeither accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If youchooseto refuse ourcookies,you may notbe able to use someportions ofthis Service.
All Users Note
This section applies to all users
- All the information provided to Team Sambhava by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. We don’t use or share your provided information for any of the commercial purposes like (Advertising, Spamming, information sharing with other parties etc.).We strictly respect your privacy rights.
- Team Sambhava does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore, Team Sambhava specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services, and you agree that you waive any claims against Team Sambhava relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, you agree to release any claims against Team Sambhava relating to the same.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your provided information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by contacting us through email@example.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Team Sambhava has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Team Sambhava may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. Please note that your withdrawal of consent or cancellation of account may result in Team Sambhava being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship Team Sambhava may have with you.
- Our Website and Mobile App may enable users (Volunteers) to communicate with Users (Students) or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized Team Sambhava representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Team Sambhava, and they are not authorized to bind Team Sambhava to any contract. Team Sambhava hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
- Team Sambhava does not collect information about the visitors of the Website and mobile app from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations. Team Sambhava maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that Team Sambhava does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
This section applies to all Volunteers.
- As part of providing services to users through Team Sambhava website and mobile app we collect certain personal information from volunteers.
- By providing your information to us Team Sambhava respect your right to privacy and we don’t use your information for commercial purpose like sell or rent to any kind of third parties websites.
- Volunteer’s provided information, which they choose to provide to Team Sambhava, is used to help the Volunteer’sto do services like (Empowering students, Sharing Knowledge, mentoring and promoting social services etc). This information is exclusively owned by Team Sambhava You will be the owner of your information and you consent to Team Sambhava collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated. Team Sambhava won’t use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may not sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties.
- Team Sambhava is a Zero ego model. You (Volunteers) should step out of your designations, qualifications and other things before entering into Team Sambhava.
- Volunteers should never ask donations in the name of Team Sambhava.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your PersonalInformation.Thereasonistoperformthetasksassignedtothemonourbehalf.However,theyareobligated nottodisclose orusethe information for any otherpurpose.
Confidentiality and Security
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to usecommerciallyacceptablemeansofprotectingit.Your Personal Information is maintained by Team Sambhava in electronic form on its equipment. Team Sambhava takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected.
No administrator at Team Sambhava will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Team Sambhava does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Team Sambhava by sending an email to email@example.com. You shall be liable to indemnify Team Sambhava due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
Team Sambhava makes all User information accessible to its Volunteers and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its Volunteers to strict confidentiality obligations.
Team Sambhava shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Team Sambhava including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed tothatsite.Notethattheseexternalsitesarenotoperatedbyus.Therefore,westronglyadviseyoutoreviewthePrivacyPolicyofthesewebsites.Wehavenocontroloverandassumenoresponsibilityforthe content,privacy policies,orpractices ofany third-party sites or services.
Children’sand Minor’s Privacy
Team Sambhava strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Team Sambhava Website and Mobile App are not intended for use by minors, Team Sambhava respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.If you are aparent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will beable todonecessary actions.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website or Mobile App after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
Address for Privacy Questions